Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 23 April 2017

Bacon Breakfast Weave Sandwich Keto WOE


My picture doesn't really look like what it does on the videos you have seen on Facebook.

Mine is REAL.  I am sure that they stage theirs.  Needless to say, this tasted GREAT!

We had a bowl is chili on the side.  Tonya made that last night.  Oh yea, tasty!

Ingredients

1 package of bacon - cut in half
2 eggs
Tomatoe - sliced
Other condiments that you would like
Butter for frying your egg

Stuff you will need

Patience
Cooling rack
Cookie sheet
Cutting board
Sharp knife
Frying pan

Directions

Preheat your oven to 400 F.

Put your cooling rack so that the wires are up and away from the cookie sheet.  I used the cooking rack from my smoker.

Once the bacon has been cut in half, you will be able to make the bacon weave.  See the video below.  It takes 6 half slices for the bottom and, surprise surprise, it takes another 6 half slices for the top.

Put that into the oven for 25 minutes.

The Facebook video showed the person using a canning jar lid to keep the egg in place.  When I do this again, I am not so sure that I will use the canning jar lid.  But it did make the egg round.

Because your bacon weave was cooked on the rack, there should be very little grease to remove from the bacon.

Here is the video of me making the breakfast sandwich.



Hope you can subscribe to my video channel.  Thanks for watching.

As always, comments and suggestions are ALWAYS welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment