Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday 4 February 2017

90 second Keto Bread - FANTASTIC




So I ran across this recipe and I HAD to try it.  I figured, what is the worst that could happen.  I would be out 1/2 cup of Almond Flour.


I had to find a cup the right size, but, I was looking in the cup and I couldn't believe, that this wee amount of batter would create something that will make 4 x slices of bread.

Like MAGIC, it worked!




Ingredients

1/2 cup Almond Flour
1 tablespoon salted butter
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Egg


Directions

Mix all the ingredients in a mug (or bowl)

Microwave the mug for 90 seconds (if mixed in a bowl then transfer to the mug before microwaving the mug)

Overturn the mug and it will slide out (I had to tap the bottom of the mug to get it to slide out)

Slice and eat, or toast, or make a sandwich

Here is the video of me making the bread





I hope that you can enjoy this recipe.

Post note:  I tried making this with a 1/2 and 1/2 mixture of Almond Flour and Coconut Flour.  DO NOT try this.  It didn't turn out so well.  The bread was way too dry, it crumbled and fell apart.  

Comments and suggestions are ALWAYS welcome

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete