Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 10 July 2017

Keto Pancakes


I got challenged by Alma, one of my YouTube friends, to make this recipe.

I've made this recipe twice now.  I updated the picture.  The first go, I made this using my cast iron skillet.  I would NOT recommend cast iron for these pancakes.  The second time, I used my flat grill, and the results are SO much better.

Ingredients day 1 (Before you go to bed)

1/2 cup of phyllium husk
1/3 cup sunflower seeds
1 1/2 cup of almond milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1/2 cup Stevia

Refrigerate overnight

Ingredients day 2 (Before your family gets up)

4 oz Creme cheese
4 eggs
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
4 tablespoons coconut flour

Directions

Mix the ingredients from the day 1 and put in the fridge overnight.

Mix the ingredients from day 1 and add the day 2 ingredients.

Fry in butter on a flat grill.

This video is my 1st attempt.



The second video, it my far SUPERIOR attempt at making the pancakes.



Comments and suggestions are ALWAYS welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment