Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 26 July 2020

Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies




My next door neighbor posted this on Facebook.  I don't eat a lot of sweets, but if I did...  I do believe, this would be one of my favorites

Ingredients

1 cup softened butter
2 cups brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanila
2 eggs
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 cups flour
2/3 cup cocoa
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Stuff you will need

Mixing bowl
Spatula
Measuring cups and spoons
Cookie sheet
Parchment paper

Directions

Preheat oven to 375.

Cream together butter, eggs, sugar & vanilla.

Add dry ingredients.  Add the chocolate chips last.

Bake for 10 minutes.

Get a tall glass of milk ready.  Accolades will follow.

Comments and suggestions are ALWAYS welcome!



No comments:

Post a Comment