Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Hot Rum Toddy


Do you have a cold this Christmas Season?  Get under a blanket and nurse your "man cold" with a rum hot toddy.

Ingredients

3 ounces dark rum (or to suit taste)
4 tablespoons liquid honey
3 tablespoons lemon juice
dash of nutmeg
1 x 4 inch cinnamon stick (whole)
6 ounces boiling water

Directions

To a large heavy duty cup or glass, add rum, honey, lemon juice, and nutmeg. Stand cinnamon stick in the cup.

Pour the boiling water and stir well to blend.

Adjust honey and lemon juice to suit your taste.

Sip slowly and enjoy.

I know for me, it can take minimum of 2 hot rum toddy's to make me feel better when I am suffering my my "man cold".

Comments and suggestions are ALWAYS welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment