Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 17 December 2017

BBQ Cheese Coleslaw


Are you looking for a new twist on coleslaw but don't have a clue where to start?

All's I can say is: Oh My God!  This is FANTASTIC!

Prepare at least 4 hours in advance of serving for a rich and creamy texture

Ingredients

1 1/2 cups Mayonnaise
1/4 cup Barbeque Sauce
1/2 cup schredded Cheddar
1/2 a head of Cabbage
3 large Carrots

Directions

Grate the carrots
Shred the white cabbage into matchstick size strips
Mix the cabbage and carrot in a bowl and add Mayonnaise, Barbeque sauce and Cheese
Mix well until creamy

Crunchy vegetables and cheddar cheese blended together in a smokey BBQ mayonnaise

I was able to matchstick cut the cabbage by hand.  I'm gonna let you into a little secret.  Although I did it...  next time I make this, I'm bringing out the Kitchenaid Food Processor and I'm gonna work smarter, not harder.

Comments and suggestions are ALWAYS welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment