Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday 15 September 2016

Fixing your Keurig Coffee machine when it will not brew any longer


My Mr. Coffee single serving keurig machine wasn't brewing coffee last year.

I watched a few YouTube videos to see how to get it fixed.  People were taking the machine apart and cleaning it with all kinds of stuff.  None of it worked.  But I was able to see how to take the machine apart and put it back together again.

I really thought I was going to go buy another coffee maker.

That was until I told Mum what was going on.  She told me to run vinegar though the machine.  Sure Mum, let me do that.

Well, the video evidence speaks for itself.


Ingredients

8 oz of Pickling Vinegar (higher acid content)

Stuff you will need

1 x 12 oz cup
1 plugged up Keurig machine

Directions

Follow the directions on your machine to brew coffee.  Make sure that you don't need to have a coffee pod in the machine to make it work.  But replace the water with vinegar and brew up a cup of coffee.

The vinegar will unplug the build up in the coffee machine.

It's been over a year now and hundreds of K-Cups later.  It's working great.  But when it runs slow again...  I got the vinegar on stand by.

As always, comments and suggestions are ALWAYS welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment