Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 30 October 2016

French Toast


French Toast, or like our friends to the south would prefer, Freedom Toast.

Quick and easy breakfast.  I remember the first time I had French Toast, I must have ate about 10 of them.


Ingredients

3 eggs
1/4 cup of milk
Salt and Pepper to taste
Cinnamon (Optional)


Stuff you will need

Skillet
Mixing bowl, shallow enough so that you can dip your bread into it
Whisk
Spatula


Directions

Heat up your skillet on medium heat.

Put the eggs, milk, salt and pepper into the mixing bowl and whisk that till it is well mixed.

Personally I like to put butter on my bread, but this isn't necessary.  Dip the bread into the egg mix and into the skillet.

Flip after 2 minutes.  Keep cooking till it is toasted to your liking.  

Plate up the French Toast and sprinkle cinnamon on top if you like.  Can be served with Pancake Syrup.




Comments and suggestions ALWAYS welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment