Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday 6 August 2016

Lasagna

Lasagna

This is what your lasagna will look like when it is done backing
One exception, I put extra noodles around the side.
I have NO idea what was in my head when I did this

Get out your cheese and your grater

I cut up the cheese into 1/4's and then grated one type of cheese, then the next, so on and so on till it was all grated.

Do your self a HUGE favour and find these OVEN READY noodles
You put them in "dry" into the lasagna, but they will bake to perfection

Use PAM to coat your pan.  Otherwise, you will be scrubbing and scrubbing to get your pan cleaned

I start with a layer of meat sauce

Noodles

Then cheese

Is that right?  I don't know.  It my lasagna, but I know the top layer MUST end in cheese



Ingredients

Ultimate Meaty Spaghetti Sauce: http://cookwithmitch.blogspot.ca/2016/07/ultimate-meaty-spaghetti-sauce.html
1 x box Oven Ready lasagna noodles
2 x blocks of cheese - I used Marble and Mozzarella
1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese
1 Tablespoon of Italian Spice

Stuff that you need

Lasagna pan
Box grater
Pam cooking spray

Directions

Spray your lasagna pan with Pam.  This is going to make for easy clean up.

Pre-heat your oven to 350 F

I started with a meat layer, then noodles, cheese.  Is this right?  I didn't really think about it.  Just as long as I ended up with a meat layer topped with cheese.  Then I topped it with the Parmesan cheese.  I sprinkled the top with Italian spices.

Into the oven for 45 minutes.

After you take it out of the oven.  Let it set for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.

Have a look at this video.



To get a bigger video, click on the YouTube icon.  Please subscribe and like so that it will share with your friends.  There is also some social media icons in this blog.  This will also allow you to share with your friends.

As always, your comments and suggestions are ALWAYS welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment