Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Translate

Friday 12 August 2016

Smoked Ribs

Smoked Ribs


There is nothing quite like ribs

I was so adamant that I was going to have smoked ribs, even the rain didn't stop me that day



In these pictures, it was raining.  A lot of rain.  If memory serves, there was about 2 inches of rain that fell while I was cooking my ribs.  So there is a lot of people out there that just love ribs.  We all have our recipes.  We all have our little tips and tricks to make our ribs the best.  One guy at work, he takes about a week to prepare his ribs.  Myself, I am not quite so fussy about taking that long to do my ribs.

I will be posting several other ways to cook ribs.  But for today, I will be discussing how I did the ribs back then.

Ingredients

1 or 2 racks or ribs
Your favorite rib spices

Stuff you will need

Off set smoker
Apple wood for smoke
Chunk Charcoal
Metal Rib Rack (see the photo above)

Directions

I am a BIG fan of the "1, 2, 3, Ribs" method.  But that's another food post.
Spice up your ribs and put them in the rack.  Get your smoker ready and put the ribs in the smoke box for about 3 hours.  I know these ribs took longer cause the rain cooled off the smoker.  Take them out of the smoker and serve while they are hot.

As always, comments and suggestions are ALWAYS welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment