Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 12 February 2017

Steak and Egg Breakfast the Keto WOE


Another recipe where the name pretty much says what the ingredients are.

The steak was actually a roast that I cut into THICK steaks.  I mean they were too thick.  Even by Texas standards of cutting a thick steak.  Next time, the steak will be cut thinner and I will have MORE steaks.


Ingredients

4 eggs
1/4 cup of Almond Milk
1 tsp of vanilla
2 steaks


Directions

Get out your cast iron ladies and gentlemen, and heat that up.

To cook your steak, see my other entry on how to cook a steak in a cast iron skillet.  Click HERE to see that link.

This morning, I cooked up 4 steaks.  Going to have some left over steak for this upcoming week.



I used my Magic Bullet to blend the eggs, almond milk and vanilla together.  You could use a bowl and whisk too.  Or a fork to replace the whisk, or you could just make your eggs the way that YOU like them.



Plate that up and you got your self a BIGGIE BREAKFAST there.



Comments and suggestions are ALWAYS welcome.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete