Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday 24 November 2016

Rice Krispie XMas Tree


I made this a long time ago.  It really didn't turn out quite what the picture looked like when someone else made it, but it was my first attempt.

Ingredients

Recipe to make Rice Krispie Squares
Vanilla Cake Frosting

Stuff you will need

Cookie Star Cut Outs

Directions

When you are making your Rice Krispie Squares, I was able to find a box of Rice Krispies with these colorful marshmallows in them.  But you spread the Rice Krispie Squares as thin as you can get them on a cookie sheet. I got mine about an inch thick.

When I made this, I didn't have a star pattern.  I had round cookie cutters.  Then I just took the time to cut out each star.

Between each star, as you are layering the tree, put some vanilla icing to hold it together.

When I was done, it looked like something I would have done when I was about 10 years old.

So we ate the evidence.

Comments and suggestions are ALWAYS welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment